Required fields are indicated with a red star.
GRF and TALPA for Runway Condition Reporting
This topic helps operators interpret Global Reporting Format (GRF) and Takeoff and Landing Performance Assessment (TALPA) information to calculate a valid takeoff or landing distance. Aircraft performance considerations are also included.
- Runway condition reporting
- Effects of runway contamination on aircraft performance
- Runway Condition Reporting (RCR)
- Runway Condition Assessment Matrix (RCAM)
- Runway Condition Code (RWYCC)
- Runway Surface Condition and descriptors
- Pilot braking action report
- Key difference between GRF and TALPA
- Effects of contamination on landing
- Downgrading and upgrading RWYCC
- SNOWTAMs and AIREPs