Required fields are indicated with a red star.
This topic reviews general loading procedures, weight and balance theory, and center of gravity calculations to ensure safe operation of aircraft. Proper loading techniques eliminate costly ground delays and carbon emissions, reduce fuel burn, and improve flight safety.
- Weight and balance theory
- Weight and balance calculations
- Definitions related to weight and balance
- Weight and balance system overview
- Weight considerations
- Load distribution
- Effects of center of gravity on aircraft performance
- Effects of fuel burn and load shifts in flight
- Basic elements of the weight and balance system
- The law of the lever
- Center of gravity calculations
- Weight and balance forms